The Sussex & District Chamber of Commerce is looking to hire a summer student through the NB SEED program. Please only apply if you meet all of the following criteria.
A candidate (student) must:
- Be a resident of New Brunswick (must have lived in New Brunswick for at least 6 months) or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
- Be eligible to work in Canada (must have a valid SIN number);
- NOT be an immediate family member (spouse, children, parent, brother or sister) of the employer;
- Be a full-time student (high school – grade 12 only, university or college) in the current academic year of 2022/2023, and
- Be attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall of 2023 (university or college).
Membership and Marketing Director
Workplace Essential Skills
- Document use
- Oral communication
- Computer use
The Membership and Marketing Director is the primary lead in growing and retaining membership by introducing businesses to the value of joining the organization and building strong relationships with current members to support retention efforts. Other responsibilities include creating marketing collateral to help promote the chamber, members, and events, assist in securing chamber sponsorships and encourage participation at all chamber events.
This position can be done remotely but you must be within a reasonable distance of the Sussex area because you will be required to visit Sussex area businesses. Hours are flexible as long as you are available during chamber events. If you are interested in working for the chamber this summer, please send your resume to email@example.com by March 31, 2023. Candidates will be notified by April 6th for interviews.